David Lisak is a nationally recognized forensic consultant, trainer and lecturer.
- Serves as forensic consultant to defense attorneys, prosecutors and law enforcement.
- Qualifies as an expert in state, federal and military courts.
- Consults in civil litigation related to sexual violence.
- Offers trainings that blend motivation, passion and knowledge on scientific research.
- Conducts trainings in all 50 states, Canada and overseas
- Trains on subjects ranging from Male Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse to The Neurobiology of Trauma
- Speaks at conferences and public speaking events on a wide a variety of topics related to sexual violence.
- Sample topic: “Confronting the Reality of Sexual Violene on the College Campus”
- Sample topic: “The Predatory Nature of Sexual Violence”
- Sample topic: “Male Survivors of Rape”